Our Treatment Environment
Our treatment environment is firmly rooted in Pasadena Villa’s Social Integration Model ™, which aims to encourage positive social functioning. Our individualized treatment plans are customized towards each client’s individual needs; no two treatment plans are the same. Our goal is to assist in relieving the stress that comes from assimilating back into everyday life and help our clients achieve the highest levels of functioning and independence once they leave treatment.
What can you expect from the treatment environment at Pasadena Villa?
- Multiple levels of care designed to provide the right level of support to bring clients to their full potential of independent or semi-independent living.
- Private mental health luxury residential treatment for adults, specializing in a wide array of mental health conditions.
- We utilize Pasadena Villa’s Social Integration Model ™ where skills are taught in individual and group therapies, and then put into practice within on-site and off-site activities. Primary therapists and other clinical staff intermingle continuously with residents to provide real-time coaching, encouragement and reinforcement of good social skills in a wide variety of everyday, real world encounters.
- Pasadena Villa Psychiatric Treatment Network currently offers treatment at two residential locations in both Orlando, Florida and Knoxville, Tennessee, and outpatient services in multiple locations.
- Step down homes are on site providing the full continuum of care from start to finish at our program or if transferring in from another program they can integrate easily. We can also transfer treatment to another of our locations to take advantage of their unique community and facility features.
- Our attending physicians also have admitting privileges at area hospitals. In the event a client needs a higher level of care during the stay, continuity of care is supported through this physician alignment.
- We have an ongoing assessment of clients is conducted with our experienced treatment team to advocate for the proper length of stay to obtain the best client outcome.
- In tandem with Pasadena Villa’s Social Integration ModelTM, we use multiple therapeutic modalities including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Art Therapy, Animal Assisted Therapy, and others.