Psychiatric Medication Evaluation and Management
At Pasadena Villa, we provide psychiatric medication evaluation and management based on each client’s individual needs.
Psychiatric Medication Evaluation and Management Components
As part of our admissions process, one of our highly trained, board-certified psychiatrists and/or psychiatric nurse practitioners meets with each client for a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation that includes:
- A review of the client’s current mental health and substance use symptomology
- Precipitating factors leading to the admission
- History (including family history) of mental health and substance use symptomology
- Mental status examination
- A review of current medication and recommendations.
Our providers welcome feedback from collaborative sources like family members, significant others, previous providers, and referral sources. After the initial evaluation, each client’s medication regime is closely monitored with the assistance of registered nursing staff and adjustments are made when necessary and with the client’s input. Our psychiatric providers meet with our clients regularlyto ensure that our clients receive the highest quality care.