What Age Groups Do We Treat?
Males and Females
Pasadena Villa DOES NOT participate in Medicaid, Medicare, or Tricare programs.
Smoky Mountain Lodge
The Villa Orlando
Note*: Terms and Conditions apply based on the discussion with the insurance (Out-of-Network) provider
- We are able to work in cooperation with certain insurance companies on an out-of-network basis to offset treatment costs and utilize benefits that may be available to you. We can run a verification of benefits letting you know what your financial obligation would be depending on your specific plan.
- Please be aware that your insurance policy may or may not have defined benefits for residential treatment, and often limit authorization to very short-term residential treatment.
If you are determined to be a financially viable candidate for admission, a representative will assist you before admission to:
- Conduct Verification of Benefits.
- If your insurance benefits are utilized, clients are responsible for providing any co-payments or deductible costs up front, prior to admission.
- Our VOB process will enable you to estimate what these costs will be.
- Review payment options.
- Complete and sign all required financial agreements.
- Coordinate with you to obtain the necessary forms, documents and information needed to bill your insurance, if applicable.
Many insurance companies do not cover treatment in mental health programs. However, we will work with you and your insurance company on your behalf to access insurance payment for services.