Pasadena Villa is a private treatment facility. Pasadena Villa operates primarily on a private pay basis:
- We are pleased to be in-network with BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee at Smoky Mountain Lodge and BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina at Pasadena Villa Outpatient Center-Raleigh.
- In addition, we are able to work in cooperation with certain insurance companies on an out-of-network basis to offset treatment costs and utilize benefits that may be available to you.
- Pasadena Villa does not participate in Medicaid or Medicare programs.
- Please be aware that your insurance policy may or may not have defined benefits for residential treatment, and often limit authorization to very short-term residential treatment.
If you are determined to be a clinically viable candidate for admission, a representative will assist you before admission to:
- Conduct Verification of Benefits.
- If your insurance benefits are utilized, clients are responsible for providing any co-payments or deductible costs up front, prior to admission.
- Our VOB process will enable you to estimate what these costs will be.
- Set up a financial plan for payment of services.
- Complete and sign all required financial agreements.
- Coordinate with you, a third party Insurance Billing Specialist and our own in house Insurance Utilization Review Specialist to obtain the necessary forms, documents and information needed to bill your insurance, if applicable.
Many insurance companies do not cover treatment in mental health programs. However, we will work with you and your insurance company on your behalf to access insurance payment for services. We utilize an independent third party Insurance Billing Specialist to seek insurance benefits.