Founded on the belief that it is our utmost responsibility to do whatever possible to prepare our residents for life outside of Pasadena Villa, all of our treatment process are firmly rooted in our Social Integration Methodology.
Our staff observes and interacts with residents in real life situations, both inside our facilities and out in the community, helping to insure that ongoing treatment plans are as accurate and effective as possible.
By utilizing recreational, social and life-skills activities within the community, in tandem with different therapeutic sessions, we’ve found immense success in assimilating thousands of people back into everyday life and regaining control of their lives.
Social Integration includes:
- Frequent outings to hone social skills
- Community Residential or Supportive Residential Homes
- Ability to volunteer, go to school or work while continuing treatment.
- Integrated therapy within the community.
Additional treatment options we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Individual Psychiatric Sessions
- Individual Therapeutic Sessions
- Family, Group, and Communal Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Animal Assisted Therapy (Smoky Mountain Lodge only)
- Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Training
- 12-Step Meetings
- Life Skills Coaching & Training
- Career & Academic Coaching
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- And many more